Have you done your fall home checklist?
Here are 9 ways to get ready for the winter during this fall season.
1. Care for trees and shrubs.
2. Rake leaves.
Too many leaves on a lawn over winter in a snowy area can inhibit spring growth
3. Clean gutters and downspouts.
Clogged gutters during rainstorms can cause water to pool and damage your roof or siding.
4. Make exterior repairs.
5. Seal gaps where critters could enter.
6. Check walkways, railings, stairs and the driveway for winter safety.
7. Stock up on winter supplies.
8. Shut off exterior faucets and store hoses.
9. Add weatherstripping.